|"Is Ol De Alien Ok For A Destroyer?"|
|Season 1, Episode 2a|
|Air date||October 9, 2010|
The Boy Next Dorkus
Is This Cute? is the second episode of the new Nickelodeon series, Planet Sheen.
After Boh-Rok the Destroyer, the most powerful and horrible creature in all of Zeenu hears of Sheen’s presence on the planet, he decides to pay The Emperor a visit. Boh-Rok is incredibly temperamental and if angered, he will wreak havoc on the entire planet. He demands that anyone who approaches him follow strict guidelines. As a result, The Emperor tries to prepare Sheen for the impending visit by hiring a tutor. To sabotage Sheen, Dorkus enlists the worst possible tutor, a nervous, slug-like creature named Doppy. If Doppy can't get Sheen to stay focused and learn the protocol before Boh-Rok arrives, it could be the end of them both.
- Mr. Nesmith
- The Emperor
- Old Alien (debut)
- Boh-Rok the Destroyer (debut)
- Carl (flashback only)
Reviews on the episode were generally positive.Though,television critics appreciated the jokes in the episode,the character of Doppy recieved mixed reviews.Television Critic Blake Donavon loved the hillarious jokes in the episode calling them even funnier than the ones in the pilot episode and gave the episode three stars,but criticized the new character, Doppy.
- This is the first episode to use the official theme song, and the first episode where Sheen is wearing his space suit.
- A potrait of The Emperor is seen in the background.
- We've seen Dorkus' house, but he doesn't have a garden, but the field where Doppy was collecting flowers might be Dorkus' garden.
- This is the episode where it first shows Doppy's trait to singing and dancing.
- Doppy's name is spelled D-O-P-P-tralalalalalalalala-Y, but the tralalalala is silent, but felt.
- This is the only episode where it shows Carl Wheezer.
- The cloud leprechaun that was strangling the flaming burrito looked like Popeye the Sailor.
- Dorkus' evil pose makes a big similarity to Zeenu's very own Oblah Award.
- Two guards are seen during the show, but when Boh-Rok was about to arrive, there were six guards.
- An alien was heard screaming when Sheen was counting down to how many seconds they have been waiting for Boh-Rok.
- A Little Rainbow Pony might be a parody of the toys produced by Hasbro, My Little Pony.
- How can Boh-Rok walking in mid-air can be horrifying?
- Boh-Rok has nose hair that can grab things like Sheen's Uncle Miguel.
- When Dorkus was arriving in Boh-Rok's nose, a water tower was seen.
- How did the Old Alien end up in Boh-Rok's nose?
- Sheen in this episode is mainly focused on making milkshakes.
- How can a milkshake help a rash?
- Something is told that Boh-Rok might've not sneezed for a very long time when he sneezed all those things out.
- How can Boh-Rok change voices when he can breath again?
- Building a library filled with books with happy endings could be very nice.
- Nesmith was a different color when the Old Alien asked him to change his diaper.
- Sheen says to Doppy, "Hey, wait a minute, don't I know you from somewhere?" and has flashbacks of him and Carl, first both of them at the Candy Bar where Sheen blows his milkshake on Carl, then Carl is shown running through a field of flowers, then Sheen and Carl are spining around then Carl flies off and is hit by a plane and says, "I'm okay." at the end of the flashbacks, then Sheen says, "Nope, dosen't ring a bell."